This week I know:
- tomorrow Sofia starts rollerskating classes, I really hope she enjoys it!
- co-sleeping siblings are so cute :)
- having a flat tyre sucks, but it's also a good excuse to go on adventures: it's exciting waiting for the bus (Lucas' first time)
- it was about time I bought a double stroller! Here's a sequence showing one of the benefits:
|kids getting cosy after a long walk at the shops|
|success, grumpy kids asleep in no time!|
|there's NO WAY I could've scoffed two delectable organic fudge brownies had the kids been awake...|
- I know I write the best blog posts... in my head when I can't sleep at 2am and then I totally forget them by the time morning arrives... ;)
- I know my blog doesn't look as good as I'd like it to be and I know I'm not writing as much as I'd like, one day I'll find more Me time...
- my mum arrives in 8 days from Italy for her yearly visit, yippee!
Signing off for now, hope you all have a lovely week :)