Things I know this week:
- if you let the kids play with an alarm clock, they will set it to go off at some ungodly hour in the middle of the night
- I have quick reflexes. Unfortunately not quick enough to catch this toddler before he fell down a step to meet a concrete floor :(
- when a 3 year old starts dressing herself, she apparently has to change her outfit at least 3 times a day, resulting in a sudden increase of the amount of clothes that find their way to the laundry hamper
- when leaving a shopping centre, you should never EVER forget to get the 3 year old to go to the toilet, just in case she falls asleep in the car and empties her bladder in the car seat while asleep :(
- letting the kids play in the mud before going to visit the great-grandparents is not a very time efficient idea
- and the last thing I learnt tonight, getting the kids to do a "lentil pouring" Montessori inspired activity just before dinner was NOT a good idea at all...