- When the day starts with me crying, I know it's not going to be a good day at all
- Now I know that I must check the kitchen before going to bed to make sure I haven't left in the dehydrator raspberry/rhubarb roll-ups that aren't quite ready yet and left out of the fridge chicken stock that I had tended to for a whole afternoon :(
- Except for the dress I wore at my sister-in-law's wedding last month, I haven't bought any normal (ie not maternity or nursing) clothes since 2007. Now, that's not really looking after myself, is it?
- It's the one time I forget to put a liner on Lucas's cloth nappy that he has to do one of the most horrid poos
- Always being the one behind the camera means I don't have many nice photos of me to choose from to use as a profile picture...
- I know today I was an average mother
- I know tomorrow I'll do better
Linking up to Yay For Home