- The Enchanted Maze Garden in Arthurs Seat is expensive ($25 per adult, $15 kids over 3) but it's a great place to take the kiddies. We went there for a surprise birthday lunch for my cousin's wife and it was a LOVELY day.
|running around the turf maze|
|sandpit inside the children's maze|
- I know Casi is a chocoholic. Like his sister and his mother and grandfather and great-grandmother...
|utensils are slowing down my cake consumption, hands are so much faster...|
- I know that hot days and buckets of water and paintbrushes and sponges are a winning combination
- school holidays start next week. Which of course doesn't mean a lot for us since we learn from life, only that our usual haunts will be overcrowded... the only good thing is that we'll be able to catch up with family and friends who are usually tied up to school commitments
- a catch-up has been organised by my mothers' group for next week. They are lovely women. I really mean it. But I soooo do not fit in. Never have. I'll be the wallflower again. Listening, not having much to bring to the conversation, feeling left out. I know I'll end up making up some excuse not to go. Which is a shame.
- I know I'll end up catching up with each of them singularly because I like them but I just don't function with them as a group
- I know it's going to take me hours to read this week's know-it-all posts, the Yay For Home link up has become so overwhelmingly popular! Well done Shae :)
What do you know this week? Head over to Shae's to share your wisdom!