Things I know this week:
- I missed blogging but have been really busy reorganising our activities so we can all be more efficient and spend more time playing and less time tidying up. I know there's a light at the end of the Clutter tunnel...
- I know there's a big mess on my kitchen table that I haven't been able to tidy up because we went to the in-laws for dinner
- I know that if we'd gone to market this morning like I wanted to, the mess wouldn't be there
- I know that eating chocolate cake just before bedtime isn't very conducive to good sleep... but it's so yummy...
- D's working a 9 day shift. I know I hate his boss
- I know I'm good at keeping secrets. I've known a big one for 6 weeks now and I've been so very good at not saying a thing and I so can't wait to be given the go-ahead to tell the world...
- this week I've been so good at keeping the house (almost) tidy and the kids happy and my temper in check. I know I am very proud of myself this week!
- now I know what a kangaroo's poo looks like. Thanks for picking it up with your bare hand and showing it to me Lucas (big groan)
Thank you for reading :)